Hogwarts RP 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Artemis Weasley -- Head of House for Gryffindor

3 posters

Go down

Artemis Weasley -- Head of House for Gryffindor Empty Artemis Weasley -- Head of House for Gryffindor

Post  Artemis Weasley Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:40 pm

Artemis is a muggle-born from America. She was born in Pennsylvania on April 13, 1982. Her ancestors were an ancient wizarding family. Unfortunately, many generations ago a squib named Gabriel was cast out of the family. Distraught over his lot in life, Gabriel moved to America where he met and married a farmer's daughter. He flourished in America as an author and lived happily. It was from Gabriel's that Artemis was descended.

Artemis's wizarding ancestors kept track of Gabriel's descendendants in case magic popped up in the genes again. The family was becoming distraught over the lack of babies being born to keep the family alive when the news came that Artemis had been showing signs of magic. She became their only hope.

Instead os an owl (they have some trouble with those transatlantic flights), Artemis got a surprise visit from some British relatives that she didn't know she's had just a few months after turning eleven. She had always wanted to travel abroad and attend boarding school, so she was ecstatic to hear that these strange relatives of hers wanted to pay for her to attend a boarding school in England. Her parents were a little bit wary, but they agreed to allow her to go. They were not informed that she would be attending a school for witchcraft and wizardry, and Artemis didn't know this herself until her she read the letter that her relatives brought along to buy school supplies. She was shocked when her query about whu on earth she would need a wand was responded to with such nonchalance that you woul dthink was was asking why she might need a number two pencil.

The shock eventually turned into excitement as the first of September approached. Artemis started school in 1993 and graduated in 2001 (She had to take the year off when Voldemort was at large.) She was sorted into Gryffindor, although the sorting hat did suggest Ravenclaw first. She was a bit of an overachiever, but not obsessively so. She was a Prefect in her year, but she was never head girl.

Artemis went on to become an unspeakable a few years later and met Percy Weasley (who had recently been through a nasty divorce from his wife Audrey) in 2008. She remembered Percy as prefect and head boy during her first two years at Hogwars, but she had never actually known him then. They had a whirl-wind romance, and Artemis decided to leave the ministry after marrying Percy a year later due to the strain that her long hours at the ministry was starting to put on her new marriage. She went without employment for a few months to travel with her new family (Percy already had two daughters). She was offered the position as the Gryffindor Head of House at Hogwarts in the summer before the 2010 fall semester started and decided to take it. She is super excited about returning to Hogwarts where she had many happy memories (as well as a few bad ones).

Artemis will go by Professor Wickham (her maiden name) here due to stave of confusion between herself and the headmistress.

The broom meez is so much cooler before you go to export it.

Artemis Weasley -- Head of House for Gryffindor MeexArtemis Weasley -- Head of House for Gryffindor Meez

Last edited by Artemis Weasley on Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:22 pm; edited 5 times in total
Artemis Weasley
Artemis Weasley
Head of House

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Artemis Weasley -- Head of House for Gryffindor Empty Re: Artemis Weasley -- Head of House for Gryffindor

Post  Riku Mitsuho Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:48 pm

Awesome intro! I loved it! ^__^

Riku Mitsuho

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Artemis Weasley -- Head of House for Gryffindor Empty Re: Artemis Weasley -- Head of House for Gryffindor

Post  Artemis Weasley Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:02 am

Riku Mitsuho wrote:Awesome intro! I loved it! ^__^

Thank you DM!! I've never RPed before, so I'm a little bit nervous about my abilities.
Artemis Weasley
Artemis Weasley
Head of House

Back to top Go down

Post  Mildred Hallows Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:16 am

very good into.

youre a natural

i am a veteran rpger and im stuck on my intro...

it will be up soon...

Mildred Hallows
Head of House

Number of posts : 184

http://hogwartsrpg.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Weasley Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:18 am

I added meez to mine! Meez should seriously add like a whole line os wizarding garb!
Artemis Weasley
Artemis Weasley
Head of House

Back to top Go down

Post  Mildred Hallows Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:22 am

you should write to them and tell them

Mildred Hallows
Head of House

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Weasley Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:26 am

Mildred Hallows wrote:you should write to them and tell them

They already know. They have a little note at the end when you go to get you meez that the animations are shorter due to some glitch. They should find something better to do with the few seconds of animations that we get, then. You should see the one with the wand. My meex looked like she had tourettes.
Artemis Weasley
Artemis Weasley
Head of House

Back to top Go down

Post  Mildred Hallows Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:51 am

lmao

you shoulda left it that way

Mildred Hallows
Head of House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down