Hogwarts RP 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mildred Hallows- Head of Hufflepuff House

2 posters

Go down

Mildred Hallows- Head of Hufflepuff House Empty Mildred Hallows- Head of Hufflepuff House

Post  Mildred Hallows Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:08 pm

As a young child Mildred was an outcast, they lived in the heart of the bible belt, USA. She grew up in a small town south of Charlotte, North Carolina and were devout Southern Baptists. Mildred was a special child, she knew when a storm was going to come, and she could make things happen.

One would understand in a small town like this word spreads quickly, Mildred was shunned and her parents were kicked out of the church. That evening, while she was celebrating her eleventh birthday two mysterious travelers arrived at her door. Her parents spoke with the travelers and invited them in the house. They sat down with her and explained about a private school named Norblach School for the Magically Gifted.

After cake Mildred left with the travelers and spent her first three years in the American branch of wizarding schools. After her third year she was given the chance to study abroad, Mildred transferred to Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and wizardry. There she finished her education and spent the last five years as the understudy to Carnie Carr the Head of Muggle Artifacts. She was hired to teach Muggle Studies and accepted immediately. As a Hogwarts Alma Mater she was also asked to help by running the Hufflepuff House, an honor that she dreamed of for years.

Mildred Hallows- Head of Hufflepuff House 05_10009662084

Mildred Hallows
Head of House

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-09-06

http://hogwartsrpg.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Mildred Hallows- Head of Hufflepuff House Empty Re: Mildred Hallows- Head of Hufflepuff House

Post  Artemis Weasley Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:11 am

Norblach School for the Magically Gifted? HAHA . . . I love the story Ravvy.
Artemis Weasley
Artemis Weasley
Head of House

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Mildred Hallows- Head of Hufflepuff House Empty Re: Mildred Hallows- Head of Hufflepuff House

Post  Mildred Hallows Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:16 am

thanx damian came up with the words. norblach is more blocks mommy and carnie carr was him helping me while he was playing with his cars.

Mildred Hallows
Head of House

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Weasley Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:17 am

Professor Mildred Hallows wrote:thanx damian came up with the words. norblach is more blocks mommy and carnie carr was him helping me while he was playing with his cars.

Lol . . . OMG, that's great! I wishI could get that creative with random things that I hear!
Artemis Weasley
Artemis Weasley
Head of House

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post  Mildred Hallows Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:19 am

lol i try

Mildred Hallows
Head of House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down