Hogwarts RP 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abigail Weasley

3 posters

Go down

Abigail Weasley Empty Abigail Weasley

Post  Abigail Weasley Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:31 am

Abigail was born in 1981 in Pickering, North Yorkshire, England. Her mother died when she was still young and her grandparents took her in. While at Hogwarts, Abigail met and fell in love with George Weasley. As soon as she graduated from Hogwarts, they were married in a simple wedding down by the lake near the Burrow. She now lives on Diagon Alley in the winter months with her beloved husband, above his joke shop. Her brother-in-law, Fred, and her sister-in-law, Arabella, live in the apartment just below them. At night they like to gather on the rooftop wrapped in thick blankets and set off small, sparkly fireworks. During the summer months she lives with her family in a cottage on the other side of the lake from The Burrow.
Shortly after the horrific Battle at Hogwarts, Abigail took over the position of History of Magic professor. When Headmistress McGonagall retired a few short years later, Abigail was offered the position of Headmistress and quickly agreed. She was nervous being the youngest Headmistress in Hogwarts history, but she is always up for new challenges and was eager to take this one on. She loves Hogwarts and can not wait for her own children to attend someday.

Abigail Weasley Meezrpgsmaller

Last edited by GinnyX on Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Abigail Weasley
Abigail Weasley
HeadMistress

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Abigail Weasley Empty Re: Abigail Weasley

Post  Artemis Weasley Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:15 am

LoL . . . Great story . . . So, I'm following your footsteps as HoM professor? *worries* I hope that I can live up to that!
Artemis Weasley
Artemis Weasley
Head of House

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post  Mildred Hallows Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:18 am

so i should unkill fred then?

Mildred Hallows
Head of House

Number of posts : 184

http://hogwartsrpg.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Weasley Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:18 am

Professor Mildred Hallows wrote:so i should unkill fred then?

*gasp* Fred is killed? SUrely you've been reading th wrong book series! Fred isn't dead! Ginny can tell you all about his life since DH.
Artemis Weasley
Artemis Weasley
Head of House

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Weasley Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:38 pm

Artemis Weasley wrote:
Professor Mildred Hallows wrote:so i should unkill fred then?

*gasp* Fred is killed? SUrely you've been reading th wrong book series! Fred isn't dead! Ginny can tell you all about his life since DH.

*ahem*

Fred isn't dead.

*waits for everyone to get over the shock*

Fred, desperate to rid himself of all the silly fangirls, faked his own death. He wanted nothing more than to live with his true love, Arabella.

His fake death was timed perfectly. He took a fainting fancy and slept peacefully until the dangerous Battle at Hogwarts was over. After the battle was over and the dust was just beginning to settle, Arabella sought out her true love and revived him with the other end of the fainting fancy. They had a simple, double wedding with George and myself where all our friends and family attended. They have so many cats that I lost count and Arabella spends most of her time trying to save them from Fred and George using them as guinea pigs.
Abigail Weasley
Abigail Weasley
HeadMistress

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  Mildred Hallows Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:26 pm

o.0

sounds great!!

Mildred Hallows
Head of House