Hogwarts RP 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hog's Head

2 posters

Go down

The Hog's Head Empty The Hog's Head

Post  Mildred Hallows Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:45 am

The Hog's Head is another pub, which often attracts a more unusual and private clientele than the Three Broomsticks, and many of the customers hide their faces. The hanging sign on the front of the pub has a severed boar's head, leaking blood onto the white cloth around it. The pub itself is filthy, with the floor covered with layers of dirt, and the windows smeared with so much grime that little light gets through. The main floor is a single room, but there are additional rooms on the upper floors. That the pub smells strongly of goats. The bartender is Aberforth Dumbledore, the brother of former Hogwarts Headmaster Albus Dumbledore.

Mildred Hallows
Head of House

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-09-06

http://hogwartsrpg.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

The Hog's Head Empty Re: The Hog's Head

Post  Artemis Weasley Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:56 am

With a loud *CRACK* Artemis apparates onto the road next to the Hog's Head scaring the ancient goat grazing outside into a dither.

The haggard, old pub owner comes out mumbling curses under his breath. Artemis notices that he is looking much older and worn-out than she remembers. While calming his pet, the old man looks up at Artemis through bleary eyes. Recognition dawns within those eyes.

<aberforth> Artemis, how many times do I have to tell you to not to just apparate here without letting us know ahead of time? I don't think that Eddie here can take much more stress. One of these days a scare like that is going to be the death of him.

Artemis, unaffected by his normal harsh growling tone, blushes from her mistake in frightening the goat. When will she learn to think before she does things like this?

<Artemis> I'm sorry! I forgot . . .

<Aberforth> Well don't forget again.

<Artemis> I won't.

<Aberforth> Of course, you will. You always forget. You've got the attention span of a cornish pixie.

Taking one last, careful stoke aloung his goats back, Aberforth turns and stalks into The Hog's Head.

A minute later, Artemis follows -- thinking about how good a buttbeer sounds right about now . . .
Artemis Weasley
Artemis Weasley
Head of House

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post  Mildred Hallows Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:54 am

Mildred returns to the hogs head and packs her things, she waits outside for the courtesy carriage for professors to hogwarts and will strike up a conversation with the others as they arrive.

Mildred Hallows
Head of House

Number of posts : 184

http://hogwartsrpg.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down