Hogwarts RP 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Common Room

4 posters

Go down

Common Room Empty Common Room

Post  Artemis Weasley Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:40 am

Artemis walks up to the portrait hole and says give the fat lady the password.

<Artemis> MMMbop

Artemis chuckles to herself as she climbs through the portrait hole. She has so much influence with her new position. It hadn't been difficult to persuade the fat lady to make the password whatever she wanted. All that she had to do was get Sit Cadogan to filch some liquor from the portrait of the cask in the basement, and the fat lady was her friend for life.

She gets into the common room and finds it abuzz with laughter and conversation. She is filled with both melancholy and joy at the same time. She has missed her years here dearly, but she is pleased to be a part of this atmosphere again, even if only as a spectator this time. She clears her throat in an attention-getting maneuver. The noise stops abruptly and all eyes snap to her as if the students have only just realized her prescence. It feels akward for that to happen with her. For some reason, she had expected students to respond differenly to her than she and her friends had to McGonagall. Does she exude that same matronly air that McGonagall had?

<Artemis> Welcome to Hogwarts everyone. I'm proud to bo your head of house. I cannot wait to assist you all in your journey through magical education. I had many joyful years here at Hogwarts, and I hope that you all have a similar experience. Now, as much as I hate to break up the party, it is rather late. You all should get up to your dormitory's at once.

Last edited by Artemis Weasley on Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Artemis Weasley
Artemis Weasley
Head of House

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Common Room Empty Re: Common Room

Post  Roran Hales Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:55 am

Andrian listened to the Head of Gryffindor, and gave her a low dazzling smile "Good day Professor!" Andrian yawned getting up on his feet and walked up the stairs to his dormitories
Roran Hales
Roran Hales
Student

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella Black Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:42 pm

Bella listens intently to her head of house and takes note of every word spoken. When the lecture is over, she realizes how tired she is after her first day and follows the other girls up to the dormitories.
Isabella Black
Isabella Black
Student

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  EmilyBlack Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:17 am

Emily races into the common room, disturbing the Fat Lady, who had been about to go to sleep. Seeing the other girls beginning to traipse up to the dormitories, she follows, eager to get some well-earned rest.

EmilyBlack
Student

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down