Hogwarts RP 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Headmistress Weasley's Bulletin Board

2 posters

Go down

Headmistress Weasley's Bulletin Board Empty Headmistress Weasley's Bulletin Board

Post  Abigail Weasley Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:54 am

Headmistress Weasley stood back and admired her handywork. The Permanent Sticking Charm was working like... well, like a charm. She giggled to herself.

"Now, if anyone needs to speak to me when I'm not in my office, they can leave me a note here," she told the two gargoyles who stood guard in front of her large office door.

Gargoyle 1: "They could just tell me a message and I would give it to you when you came back."

Abigail nodded.

"I know, Gargy, and I appreciate that, but you two have your hands full with guarding my office. With this new bulletin board, I'll be sure to receive all my messages from the students and all the staff members."

Gargoyle 2: "What about the ghosts? How can they leave you a message?"

"Good question, Goyley. I suppose they would have to tell you my messages. You don't mind, do you?"

Goyley's stone head shook back and forth rather stiffly. "Of course we don't mind, Headmistress."

"Thank you, both of you! Well, with that done, I can now rest easy knowing that if someone needs me when I'm not here, they will still be able to contact me. I will have to try my hardest to get back to them."
Abigail Weasley
Abigail Weasley
HeadMistress

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Headmistress Weasley's Bulletin Board Empty Re: Headmistress Weasley's Bulletin Board

Post  Mildred Hallows Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:51 pm

Mildred sees the note and sighs, she cant believe such discrimination still existed in this day and age. She walks the note over to the headmistress' office and leaves it with her gargoyle

perpetua has a written note to skip muggle studies.

Mildred Hallows
Head of House

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-09-06

http://hogwartsrpg.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down