Hogwarts RP 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrian Potter

2 posters

Go down

Andrian Potter Empty Andrian Potter

Post  Roran Hales Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:20 am

Andrian Potter Matt-dallas-3

Name: Andrian Potter
Nicknames: Andy
Year/Age: 1st Year/11 years old
Wand: Ash, 11 inches, with Phoenix Feather

Height: 5'2
Hair: Black
Eye colour: Darl Brown
Skin: Alittle white
Build: Strong Muscular
Other distinguishing features: None

Personality traits/ Character Attributes: Andrian is a very quiet, but very aggresive at him. He is always loyals to his friends, and would do everything he could do to fix any problem that will come by his friendships or realationship. Andrian trys very hard to be fun and enjoyable to his friends, and has a great passion to playing Qudditch and learning all magical skills with wands
Skills: A great seeker in qudditch, He is also great at Defence Against the Dark Art, Care For Magical Creature, Charms and Transfiguration. And also good at playing guitar

Weaknesses: Always easy on his friend, And easily tempted
Like: He has a great passion of studying Defence Against the Dark Art. Because he likes to the idea of knowing how to defend himself and his friend without hesitation

Dislikes: Fights, People doing the wrong thing
Motto: Bealive in it and a man can do it

Family Information: His father name was Mathew who is married to his mother Flourence. Both killed in their house in a fire accident, and being hit by a debris
Background: Andrian used to live with his parents but they were killed by a Death Eater, so now he lives alone is a beatiful elegant apartment by himself

Pet: A snowy owl named Pearl (named after a girl).

Last edited by Andrian Potter on Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Roran Hales
Roran Hales
Student

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Andrian Potter Empty Re: Andrian Potter

Post  Mildred Hallows Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:07 am

ok a few modifications, we are all starting as 1st years for now, i may change that "next year" but for this year it is all 1st years. and two, if you are harry and ginny's kid you would be too young to start hogwarts in the year 2010. only teddy would be old enough. i did this on purpose so no one would be fighting over canon characters.

so just a few lil tweaks but other than that welcome to the site..

Mildred Hallows
Head of House

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-09-06

http://hogwartsrpg.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Roran Hales Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:10 am

Alright i've modified a few things. Used some of the option of describing myself on Sue introduction which helps me abit in describing myself, and i've changed myself to 1st year
Roran Hales
Roran Hales
Student

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Mildred Hallows Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:14 am

excellent, welcome.

Mildred Hallows
Head of House

Number of posts : 184