Hogwarts RP 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrian Potter Story

2 posters

Go down

Andrian Potter Story Empty Andrian Potter Story

Post  Roran Hales Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:00 am

Andrian was now listening to his music on his ipod, and felt the train stop at a halt, hearing a booming voice out of the compartment window "All First Year over here!" shouted the tall, fat guy

Andrian got up on his feet, and grabbed his luggage and owl walking quickly outside to meet the guy, "Hello, My name is Hagrid. Welcome me think...I hope your all excited to come to Hogwart, so let get on the boats" Hagrid said flashing a grin at the students. Andrian frantically searched for a boat and sat down on a free boat with another student who had the rowing stick

15 minute later....

Andrian was now getting alittle bored of the trip, and saw a huge gigantic castle standing perfectly on the hill "Dang!" Andrian uttered under his breath gettting off the boat and walked up to the Great Hall seeing an old woman standing perfectly on the end

"Welcome to Hogwarts, in a few minutes you'll pass through these door and join your classmates, but before you can join your classmates you must be sorted into your houses their's Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin."said Professor Mcgongall as she looked at them. "While your here your house will be like your family your triumpes will earn you points, any rule breaking and you will lose points the house with the most points will Win the house cup, the sorting will begin momentary''.said Professor McGonagall as she went into the hall

4 minute later....

Professor Mcgongall walked back to them; leaving the entrance wide open "After me!" she ordered calmly and Andrian and the rest followed her into the room and paused as she held her hand up

"Form a line and when I call your name you'll come forward and place the sorting hat on your head and your be sorted into your houses." said Professor Mcgonagall as she tooked the long parchment and read off the first name "Andrian Potter" she cried out. Then he stumbled up onto the stairs and sat down under the hat "GRYFFINDOR!" he called out
Roran Hales
Roran Hales
Student

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Andrian Potter Story Empty Re: Andrian Potter Story

Post  Mildred Hallows Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:40 am

hagrid isnt there, its Aoife Caractacus and the person leading you in is Artemis Weasley, head of griffindor. this is the year 2010 and a bit different. i urge you to please read at the very least the teacher bios, so you get a sense of the atmosphere and who is who.

but with that aside good job.

Mildred Hallows
Head of House

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-09-06

http://hogwartsrpg.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Andrian Potter Story Empty Re: Andrian Potter Story

Post  Roran Hales Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:45 am

Alright then, hehe might help if u give me detail abit
Roran Hales
Roran Hales