Hogwarts RP 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Makenzie Callaghan

3 posters

Go down

Makenzie Callaghan Empty Makenzie Callaghan

Post  Makenzie Callaghan Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:23 pm

Makenzie was born on January 13th, 1986, in Tipperary, Ireland. Her Muggle parents had extremely unstable jobs, so she moved around Ireland frequently until about age four. Finally, it seemed like her father had found a decent, good-paying job and her mother had retired early to stay home and take care of Makenzie and her two brothers, Jared and Patrick. Makenzie lived a somewhat stable life for the next five years until her father was fired from his job. She moved to London at the age of 9 and her family regained stability in their new home.

Two years later, a strange letter came for Makenzie, telling her that she was a witch. She was sent to Hogwart's School of Witchcraft and Wizardry that year - to her brothers' jealousy - and excelled almost immediately, especially in Charms. She was captain of the Ravenclaw Quidditch team in her 5th and 6th year, playing the position of Keeper. She went through the next seven years of her life training in her magical career. Her family continued to move around in her father's desperate search for a stable job until she was 15, when they finally decided that their children needed a more stable lifestyle and settled for what they could find in the London area.

From a young age, Makenzie had found that she was able to hear other peoples' thoughts. She had never mentioned it before coming to Hogwart's - any Muggle would think she was crazy. When she arrived at school, though, she found that there were ways people could read minds through studying. For a long time, she questioned why she hadn't had to study anything and had been born with the talent. She asked her Headmaster and the it was never revealed how she had acquired mind reading without any studying... it made things ever stranger that she was a Muggle born. Over the years, though, she learned to control her power and tune out the minds of people she didn't want to hear - she had never liked to intrude on another's mind if she it wasn't needed. Presently, she finds her power extremely useful.

Makenzie graduated from Hogwart's in 2004 and went on to be a Quidditch referee for the next six years. In June of 2010, she heard the news of Professor Flitwick's tragic - but extremely anticlimactic - accident involving an Accio gone wrong and a serious blow to the head by a classroom chair. The word was out that Hogwart's was begging for a new Charms teacher. She was immediately interested. She made her way out to Hogwart's and scheduled an interview with the Headmistress for as soon as possible.

Within the next week, she had not only gotten the job of Charms professor, but also been offered a position as the Ravenclaw Head of House. She couldn't help but accept both offers and start her teaching career the following school year.
Very Happy

Makenzie Callaghan Meez
(please let me know if the bio is epic suckage, because I can redo it lol.)

Last edited by Makenzie Callaghan on Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Makenzie Callaghan
Makenzie Callaghan
Head of House

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-09-06

http://myspace.com/makenziemoomoo

Back to top Go down

Makenzie Callaghan Empty Re: Makenzie Callaghan

Post  Mildred Hallows Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 am

no, i loved it!!!

very good.

i giggled with the chair incident. i too got my job because of a tragic accident involving a rabid badger and a toothbrush.

Mildred Hallows
Head of House

Number of posts : 184

http://hogwartsrpg.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Weasley Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:28 am

lol, I was a lot nicer to McGonagall. Good story, Mck.
Artemis Weasley
Artemis Weasley
Head of House

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down