Hogwarts RP 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Makenzie Madison

Go down

Makenzie Madison Empty Makenzie Madison

Post  iknowitall Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:17 pm

Makenzie thought to herself surely I wont be sorted soon. She recalled hr day of going to the Kings cross station and muggles pushing their way through she really hated muggles and how snobbish some of them were when she got on the train she had pulled out a school book the charms classs seemed to be the most interesting of the books. The line was getting shorter and she was still standing there hopig she would go last so no one would notice her, her parents had told her that she better not be in Huffelpuff but she could care less about what house she was sorted into. She was so happy when she was the last one she jumped on her way up. She sat down and was thinking about something The hat said “ ah Mrs. Mdison I have seen your fmily come and go and they have all been in slytherin but something is not the same with you you do not belong in slytherin therefore I will think about you you hare smart oh yes and brave but you don’t have a bad mind therefore I will but you in “ the hat shouted “Ravenclaw”

iknowitall

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down