Hogwarts RP 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isabella Black

3 posters

Go down

Isabella Black Empty Isabella Black

Post  Isabella Black Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:10 pm

Isabella Black 6278900_bodyshot_300x400

Thanks to Andrian Potter, I sort of stole the form you used... =]

Name: Isabella Black
Born: July 1, 1999
Nicknames: Bella
Year/Age: 1st Year/11 years old
Wand: 10 inches, Mahogany, Unicorn tail hair

Height:
4'11"
Hair: Black
Eye color: Blue
Skin: Fairly Pale
Build: Lean, still girlish
Other distinguishing features: None

Personality traits/ Character Attributes: Bella is very outgoing and intelligent. She is clever, logical, and loyal. She finds herself as a mother to her group of friends, always putting their well-being before her own and always wanted to fix a problem before it starts which is a good thing because somehow she and her friends tend to find themselves in troublesome situations regularly. She has a passion for learning and problem-solving with a specific interest in Defense of the Dark Arts and Charms.

Skills: Highly intelligent and a quick learner, she is fairly quick to solve problems and get out of tough situations easily. She also has a flair for art and music.

Weaknesses: Always puts the needs of others before herself which puts her own well-being in danger on occasion.

Like: Learning new skills and being put in leadership positions.

Dislikes: When her friends or peers in general put themselves in troublesome situations on purpose, students who copy her school work.

Family Information: Bella is of direct decent of the Pureblood Black family, specifically the grandaughter of Sirius' murdered brother Regulus Arcturus Black. Her father, Regulus' unknown son Abram was just 18 when she was conceived and disappeared for unknown reasons before she was born. She was raised by her very young mother Druella Prewett (A lesser known Pureblood wizard family, related to Molly Weasley) and muggle step-father in Liverpool until she received her Hogwarts letter at age 11.

Background: Grew up in a middle-class home in Liverpool with her mother and stepfather, no siblings. Her father's whereabouts are unknown. Before her trip to Hogwarts, her mother told her how she is related to the Black family (See above), but this is all she knows about her family history.

Pet: A small brown owl named Oliver.
Isabella Black
Isabella Black
Student

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Isabella Black Empty Re: Isabella Black

Post  Roran Hales Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:18 am

I didn't make that form up hehe, Well Welcome to site hope to see u roleplay soon
Roran Hales
Roran Hales
Student

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post  teacakes Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:30 am

So when did Reg have a kid? Considering as soon as he left school he joined the Death Eaters and for the dates to even come close to working he'd have to have done so then, even though we know he was far too busy, not to mention he wouldn't have slept with anyone that needed hiding because he was a loyal supporter of Voldylocks and his 'cause' until right before his death.

teacakes

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella Black Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:22 am

I figured it out... he would have had to have conceived the child at a very young age... but it works. And there were children that were obviously conceived while they were death eaters otherwise how do you explain the existence of Draco Malfoy? Or Crabbe or Goyle for that matter?
Isabella Black
Isabella Black
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  teacakes Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:30 pm

That's what I mean, we know which characters are married or have kids and Regulus is one of the Death Eaters we find out a lot about. What I meant is I want to hear the full story behind it.

teacakes

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella Black Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:34 pm

Ah, I understand now. Well I do have a story behind it from a fanfiction I wrote that is meant to come out in time. I meant for everyone else to find out when the actual character finds out Wink
Isabella Black
Isabella Black
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down