Hogwarts RP 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Black's Sorting

2 posters

Go down

Another Black's Sorting Empty Another Black's Sorting

Post  EmilyBlack Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:08 am

Emily heard the mutterings of the students all around her. She knew that she would be called soon. She always was. It was terrible having a surname beginning with 'B'. The teacher had to call her name twice because she was so immersed in her own thoughts. She walked up to the table shyly, trying to avoid the glances of everyone else. She sat down nervously and placed the hat carefully on her head.

<Sorting Hat> 'Hello Emily. I see another Black has joined us. You seem to be more like your grandfather than the rest of his family. But I remember placing your mother in Ravenclaw - maybe you possess those same qualities? Not a Slytherin - you are cunning but you aren't ambitious enough. Hufflepuff? No - too lazy. But I don't think Ravenclaw would suit you. You have the intelligence but not the incentive.'

<Emily Black> 'Please, don't put me in the same house as my mother. I don't want to have anything to do with her.'

The Sorting Hat must have heard her whisper.

<Sorting Hat> 'I quite agree with you there. It doesn't suit you. Well I can definitely see your loyalty and your courage. This means that it had better be GRYFFINDOR!'

Emily was crying with happiness as she made her way to the Gryffindor table. She was the only first-year there so far and sat next to a nice-looking prefect. She smiled down at her kindly and Emily knew that she was going to be happy here.

Last edited by EmilyBlack on Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total

EmilyBlack
Student

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Another Black's Sorting Empty Re: Another Black's Sorting

Post  Mildred Hallows Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:26 am

Hufflepuff? No - too intelligent.
o.0

Mildred Hallows
Head of House