Hogwarts RP 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professor Thomas' Office

Go down

Professor Thomas' Office Empty Professor Thomas' Office

Post  teacakes Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:47 am

Real Life: If any of you guys need to contact me just leave me a message here and I'll be sure to check it pretty well daily. It seems the easiest way, considering the annoying time difference.

RP: Left of the desk at the front of the Transfiguration classroom is a large door with a brass door knocker set high in the centre of the door shaped like a wild looking dog's head, it leads to the office of Verity Thomas, the Transfiguration professor at Hogwarts. Just below the door knocker is a sign written in strangely untidy hand-writing for an adult. It says this:-

Dear Students,
If you wish to speak to me please knock and let Rex, my door knocker, know what it is concerning, I will usually oblige a few minutes of my time to talk to you, unless it is about unfinished work, in which case you had better run, Rex bites bad students. While I am absent you may leave messages or homework for me in the pale blue tray on my desk. - Professor Thomas

teacakes

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down