Hogwarts RP 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction to Charms

4 posters

Go down

Introduction to Charms Empty Introduction to Charms

Post  Makenzie Callaghan Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:43 pm

Upon walking into Professor Callaghan's Charms classroom, a few things are immediately noticeable. Firstly, the stone walls are a vibrant color of blue, obviously representing the professor's love for the Ravenclaw house. The desks are tall with comfortable-looking bar stools padded with blue fabric on them. Each desks seats four students in it. In the back of the room, seemingly useless things are piled in corners - a succession of random objects ranging from extremely light to extremely heavy. There are also a few locked doors, each one having a more complicated lock on it than the previous one.

At the head of the classroom, there is a small podium in front of a desk made out of mahogany-colored wood. The student desks are placed in a horseshoe pattern around this desk and the podium. Behind the professor's desk, there is a short staircase with a door at the top, which leads to her office.

There is a note on the door of the classroom, reading...

"Hello, first years, and welcome to your first introduction to Charms. My name is Professor Callaghan and I will be your teacher throughout all your seven years at this school, should you choose to continue taking my classes for that time. In my class you will be introduced to helpful charms that were made to help you with everyday life. The spells will get progressively harder as we continue through the year, but I will never move on to the next spell's lesson until I feel confident that all of you are prepared.

There are a few rules in my class, though most of the conduct should just require common sense. I want everyone to act their age in this classroom, if not older. Be mature and I'm sure we will have no problems. There will be no disrespect to me or any of your teachers at this school. Be attentive and follow instructions, which includes finishing any homework you may be given. Come to class prepared - that means have all your necessary supplies and be ready to attempt whatever I direct you to do. Classes will begin on Wednesday, September 17th."
Makenzie Callaghan
Makenzie Callaghan
Head of House

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-09-06

http://myspace.com/makenziemoomoo

Back to top Go down

Introduction to Charms Empty Re: Introduction to Charms

Post  Perpetua Lestrange Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:35 am

Perpetua looks disappointed as she reads the note, she wants so badly to learn charms.

Perpetua Lestrange

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Makenzie Callaghan Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:31 pm

Professor Callaghan steps into her classroom for the first day of classes and sits down, waiting for her students to arrive.
Makenzie Callaghan
Makenzie Callaghan
Head of House

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-09-06

http://myspace.com/makenziemoomoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Roran Hales Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:35 am

Andrian walked in just on time, as the teacher walked in "Hello!" Andrian said excitedly and sat down near Perpeteu raising his head up and winked at her "Hey" Andrian greeted her
Roran Hales
Roran Hales
Student

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella Black Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:39 pm

Bella takes an empty desk at the head of the classroom. She pulls out her book, quill, and parchment ready for her first charms lesson.
Isabella Black
Isabella Black
Student

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Perpetua Lestrange Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:15 pm

Perpetua walks in and sits awaiting the lesson that is to be taught.

Perpetua Lestrange

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum